INDEX TO INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON WORLD PEACE
VOLUME XXXII, 2015
(Entries follow this format: 3:14, namely, No. 3, p. 14.)
- Akhtar, Nasreen, “Composite Dialogues Between India and Pakistan: Challenges and Impediments,” 3:49.
- Bamidele, Oluwaseun, “Nigeria Without Nigerians: National Identity and Nation-Building,” 1:7.
- Çanci, Haldun and Yerima James Medugu, “Impact of the Global Arms Trade in Somalia (200-2014): A Descriptive Analysis,” 4:35.
- Banerjee, Vasabjit and Prashant Hosur, “Regime Type or Political Instability: Why Pakistan De-escalates or Enters Wars,” 2:51.
- Dobransky, Steve, “The Paradox of United States Food Aid and the Challenge of Realist Theory,” 1:61.
- Ehwarieme, William and Nathaniel Umukoro, “Civil Society and Terrorism in Nigeria: A Study of the Boko Haram Crisis,” 3:25.
- Kando, Tom, “Demography is Destiny: An Essay on the Primary Correlate of Violence, 2:7.
- Kando Tom, “The Killing Compartments: The Mentality of Mass Murder, A Review Essay,” 4:63.
- Kisangani, Emizt F., “Social Cleavages and the Politics of Exclusion: Instability in the Central African Republic,” 1:33.
- Panayiotides, Nicos, “The Islamic State and the Redistribution of Power in the Middle East,” 3:11.
- Pokhariyal, Ganesh Prasad, “The Influence of Religion, Technology, and Economy on Culture, Diplomacy, and Peace,” 2:41.
- Savrum, Yagmur Melike and Leon Miller, “The Role of Media in Conflict, Peacebuilding, and International Relations,” 4:13.
- van Goeslt Meijer, Saskia, “The Power of the Truthful: Satya in the Nonviolence of Gandhi and Havel,” 2:19.
- Kaplan, Morton A., “Erdogan’s Efforts to Delegitimize Israel,” 3:7.
- Tanabe, Jennifer, “Comment on ‘The Paradox of United States Food Aid and the Challenge of Realist Theory,’ ” 1:95.
- Acemoglu, Daron and James A. Robinson, Why Nations Fail: The Origins of Power, Prosperity, and Poverty, 2:81.
- Behringer, Ronald M., The Human Security Agenda: How Middle Power Leadership Defies US Hegemony, 4:82.
- Boraine, Alex, What’s Gone Wrong? South Africa on the Brink of Failed Statehood, 3:82.
- Budd, Eric N., Conflicted are the Peacemakers: Israeli and Palestinian Moderates and the Death of Oslo, 2:95.
- Burns, Richard D. and Phillip E. Coyle III, The Challenges of Nuclear Non-Proliferation, 3:78.
- Cheidelin, Sandra I. and Maneshka Eliatamby, Women Waging War and Peace: International Perspectives of Women’s Roles in Conflict and Post-Conflict Reconstruction, 3:86
Chittister, Joan, A Passion for Life: Fragments of the Face of God, Devotional Edition, 1:116.
- Cochran, David Carroll, Catholic Realism and the Abolition of War, 2:97.
- Curtis, Jennifer, Human Rights as War by Other Means: Peace Politics in Northern Ireland, 1:107.
- de Swaan, Abram, The Killing Compartments: The Mentality of Mass Murder, 4:63.
- Eilberg, Amy, From Enemy to Friend: Jewish Wisdom and the Pursuit of Peace, 4:88.
- Gill, Diana C., How We Are Changed by War: A Study of Letters and Diaries from Colonial Conflicts to Operation Iraqi Freedom, 4:98.
- Hallward, Maria Carter, Transnational Activism and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, 2:90.
- James Hawdon, John Ryan and Marc Lucht (eds.), The Causes and Consequences of Group Violence: From Bullies to Terrorists, 4:79.
- Heinman, Elizabeth D., Sexual Violence in Conflict Zones: From the Ancient World to the Era of Human Rights, 3:86.
- Herspring, Dale R., Civil-Military Relations and Shared Responsibility: A Four-Nation Study, 2:86.
- Hicks Steihm, Judith, Champions for Peace: Women Winners of the Nobel Peace Prize (2nd Edition), 1:113.
- Jacobsen, Kurt and Sayeed Hasan Khan, Parables of Permanent War: Chronicles of Force and Folly since 9/11, 3:93.
- Kuchnast, Kathleen et. al., Women and War: Power and Protection in the 21st Century, 3:86.
- Mingst, Karen A. and Margaret P. Karns, The United Nations in the 21st Century, Fourth Edition, 4:95.
- Mitchell, Christopher R. and Landon E. Hancock, Local Peacebuilding: Interaction Between Grassroots and Elite Processes, 3:75.
- Nouwen, Henry, Peacework: Prayer, Resistance, Community, 2:101.
- Porter, Susan Eva, Bully Nation: Why America’s Approach to Childhood Aggression is Bad for Everyone, 1:110.
- Shogimen, Takashi and Vicki A. Spencer (eds.), Visions of Peace: Asia and the West, 3:90.
- Stern, John Allen, C.D. Jackson: Cold War Propagandist for Democracy and Globalism, 4:91.
Weiss Thomas, et. al., The United Nations and Changing World Politics, 7th edition, 1:99.
- White, Doug, Abusing Donor Intent: The Robertson Family’s Epic Lawsuit Against Princeton University, 4:85.
- Wieland, Carsten, Syria: A Decade of Lost Chances, 1:104.
- Anders, Tisa M., 4:98.
- Anderson, Gordon L., 2:81.
- Aslan, Ömer, 2:86.
- Bailey, Deborish A., 2:101.
- Bateman, Geoffrey, 2:90, 3:82.
- Collins-Sibley, G. Michelle, 1:116.
- Erbe, Nancy, 1:104.
- Faleh, Hoda, 4:95.
- Graham, Laura, 1:107.
- Hrynkow, Christopher, 2:97, 4:88.
- Janzen, Randy, 4:79.
- Johansen, Jørgen, 2:95.
- Johnston, Linda M., 4:85.
- Kando, Tom, 4:63.
- Kramer, Kelly Rae, 3:93.
- Labarge, Yves, 4:91.
- Lee, Tony C., 3:90.
- Magnarella, Paul J., 3:78.
- Royster, Michael D., 3:75, 4:82.
- Simic, Olivera, 3:86.
- Singh, Naresh, 1:99, 4:95.
- Weaver, Paul Neufeld, 1:110.
- Woehrle, Lynne M., 1:113.