(Entries follow this format: 3:14, namely, No. 3, p. 14.)
* Abeyratne, Ruwantissa, “The Role of Civil Aviation in Securing Peace,” 2:53.
* Atanasov, Bogdan B., “Friendship and Strife in Frank O’Connor’s Guests of a Nation,” 1:75.
* Cleveland, Paul A., “Liberty: The Context for Economic Justice and Mercy,” 4:33.
* Falk, Richard, “Religion and Global Governance: Harmony or Clash?” 1:3.
* Florini, Ann M., “Increasing Transparency in Government,” 3:3.
* Gray, Kenneth R. and George W. Clark, Jr., “Addressing Corporate Scandals Through Business Education,” 4:43.
* Gurr, Ted Robert, “Attaining Peace in Divided Societies: Five Principles of Emerging Doctrine,” 2:27.
* Imai, Kunihiko, “The Impact of Globalization on Civil Liberties: Asian vs. Non-Asian States,” 1:39.
* Kaplan, Morton A., “Evolving Human Nature and Objective Moral and Political Obligation,” 4:63.
* Maidment, Fred, “Who’s Big: The Top 100,” 1:67.
* Mittleman, James H., “Making Globalization Work for the Have Nots,” 2:3.
* Pei, Minxin, “Implementing the Institutions of Democracy,” 4:3.
* Sanchez, Peter M., “The End of Hegemony? The United States and Panama,” 3:57.
* Abu-Nimer, Mohammed, Reconciliation, Justice and Coexistence, 1:95.
* Arts, Bas, Math Noortmann, and Bob Reinalda, eds., Non-State Actors in International Relations, 3:97.
* Beer, Francis A., Meanings of War and Peace, 2:83.
* Berquist, Charles, Ricardo Penaranda, and Gonzalo Sanchez, eds., Violence in Colombia, 1990-2000: Waging War and Negotiating Peace, 1:105.
* Guerra, Anthony J., Family Matters: The Role of Christianity in the Formation of the Western Family, 2:88.
* Henry, Clement and Robert Springborg, Globalization and the Politics of Development in the Middle East, 3:95.
* Hurka, Joseph, Fields of Light: A Son Remembers His Heroic Father, 3:106.
* Ikeda, Daisaku, For the Sake of Peace: Seven Paths to Global Harmony, A Buddhist Perspective, 1:102.
* Jacobs, Susie, Ruth Jacobson, and Jennifer Marchbank, eds., States in Conflict: Gender, Violence and Resistance, 1:107.
* Kramer, Heinz, A Changing Turkey: The Challenge to Europe and the United States, 1:99.
* Mainuddin, Rolin G., ed., Religion and Politics in the Developing World: Explosive Interactions, 4:89.
* Mertus, Julie A., War’s Offensive on Women: The Humanitarian Challenge in Bosnia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan, 2:86.
* Palmer, Parker J., The Courage to Teach: Exploring the Inner Landscape of a Teacher’s Life, 1:103.
* Russett, Bruce and John R. Oneal, Triangulating Peace: Democracy, Interdependence, and International Organizations, 1:100
* Shea, Dorothy C., The South African Truth Commission: The Politics of Reconciliation, 1:98.
* Sheeran, Paul, Cultural Politics in International Relations, 3:100.
* Gorsevski, Ellen W., 2:83.
* Huff, Peter A., 1:102.
* Kaloudis, George, 1:99, 1:100.
* Kando, Tom, 2:88.
* Laska, Vera, 3:106, 4:91.
* Precise, Clyde S., 1:98.
* Thomas, T. Mathai, 3:103.
* Ungerleider, John, 1:95.
* Wadlow, René V.L., 1:105, 1:107, 3:95, 3:97, 3:100, 4:89.
* Woehrle, Lynne, 2:86.