(Entries follow this format: 3:14, namely, No. 3, p. 14.)
* Compton, Robert, “Reconstructing Political Legitimacy in Asia: Globalization and Political Development,” 4:19.
* Griswold, Daniel T., “The Blessings and Challenges of Globalization,” 3:3.
* Groombridge, Mark A., “Free Markets and Free Societies,” 3:23.
* Hayden, Patrick, “From the Law of Peoples to Perpetual Peace,” 2:47.
* Kaloudis, George, “Transitional Democratic Politics in Greece,” 1:35.
* Mikell, Gwendolyn, “Women Mobilizing for Peace: African-American Responses to African Crises,” 1:61.
* Momayesi, Nasser, “Iran’s Struggle for Democracy,” 4:41.
* Olson, Scott R., “The Globalization of Hollywood,” 4:3.
* Quinlivan, Gary M., “The Multilaterals,” 3:47.
* Rubenstein, Richard L., “Was Dietrich Bonhoeffer a ‘Righeteous Gentile’?,” 2:33.
* Van den Dungen, Peter, “The Abbé de Saint-Pierre and the English ‘Irenists’ of the 18th Century (Penn, Bellers, and Bentham),” 2:5.
* Yunker, James A., “Rethinking World Government: A New Approach,” 1:3.
* Kaplan, Morton A., “Are We Condemned to Repeat the Past?,” 2:63.
* Azrael, Jeremy and Emil Payin, Conflict and Consensus in Ethno-Political and Center-Periphery Relations in Russia, 1:93.
* Birdsall, Nancy and Carol Graham, New Markets, New Opportunities? Economic and Social Mobility in a Changing World, 4:80.
* Boime, Albert, The Unveiling of the National Icons: a Plea for Patriotic Iconoclasm in a Nationalist Era, 3:90.
* Cohen, Roberta and Francis M. Deng, Masses in Flight: The Global Crisis of Internal Displacement, 1:102.
* Condé, H. Victor, A Handbook of International Human Rights Terminology, 1:101.
* Curtis, Grant, Cambodia Reborn? The Transition to Democracy and Development, 3:83.
* French, Hilary, Vanishing Borders: Protecting the Planet in an Age of Globalization, 4:77.
* Jeong, Ho-Won, Conflict Resolution: Dynamics, Process, and Structure, 4:90.
* Korten, David C., The Post-Corporate World: Life After Capitalism, 2:69.
* O’Hanlon, Michael and Carol Graham, A Half Penny on the Federal Dollar: The Future of Development Aid, 2:84.
* Peimani, Hooman, Regional Security and the Future of Central Asia: The Competition of Iran, Turkey, and Russia, 2:88.
* Pinto, Vivek, Gandhi’s Vision and Values: The Moral Quest for Change in Indian Agriculture, 2:77.
* Press, Robert M., The New Africa: Dispatches from a Changing Continent, 2:80.
* Starovoitova, Galina, Sovereignty After Empire: Self-Determination Movements in the Former Soviet Union, 1:93.
* Synge, Richard, Mozambique: UN Peace-Keping Action, 1992-1994, 1:96.
* Tehranian, Majid, Global Communication and World Politics: Domination, Development and Discourse, 1:89.
* Weiss, Thomas G., Military-Civilian interactions: Intervening in Humanitarian Crises, 4:87.
* Wessinger, Catherine, How the Millennium Comes Violently: From Jonestown to Heaven’s Gate, 2:83.
* Wiberg, Hakan and Christian Scherrer, Ethnicity and Intra-State Conflicts: Types, Causes and Peace Strategies, 2:87.
* Anderson, Gordon L., 2:73.
* Bennet, James R., 3:90.
* Bloom, Richard W., 4:77.
* Bochorishvili, Tinatin, 2:88.
* Gray, Kenneth R., 1:85, 3:90.
* Laska, Vera, 1:102.
* Musambachime, Mwelwa C., 1:96, 2:80.
* Nagler, Michael N., 4:87.
* Nojeim, 2:76.
* Quinlivan, Gary M., 4:80.
* Shabazz, Daaim, 1:89.
* van der Koef, Justus M., 3:83.
* Wadlow, Rene V.L., 1:93, 3:87, 4:90.
* Werner, Andrzej, 1:101.