Articles should be about 15-25 pages (6,000 to 9,000 words) and follow the style points below:
1. Footnotes: end of MS, as Notes. Double-spaced. Number serially: 1,2,3…
a) Book Footnote: Homer Cleon, The Ditoxon, New York: Dondeck, 1967, pp. 111-121.
b) Article Footnote: George Kaldem, “The Jadan of Atlantis,” Social Science, December 1964, p. 26.
2. Avoid abbreviations.
3. Be consistent in ALL respects.
4. Polish entire MS very carefully.
5. Include a list of about 7 keywords for metadata
6. Abstract for article: about 100 words. Third person.
7. Vita for article: about 100 words. Stress training, positions, publications. Third person.
8. E-mail submissions preferred.
Send Articles by e-mail to: email@example.com
Submissions are peer reviewed by one external reviewer and one IJWP editor. There is no submission fee. If you have not received an answer within 1 month, please send us a reminder.
Submission of an article to International Journal on World Peace constitutes agreement to copyright terms and conditions.
Contact us to review a book on our list of Books Available for Review (.Word docx Document link updated April 25, 2017).
1. Sample Header Format:
Managing Armed Conflicts in the Twenty-First Century Adekeye Adebajo and Chandra Lekha Sriram (eds.) London, Frank Cass Publishers, 2001 241 pages, paper, $24.50
2. Body: 750-1500 words
3. Sample Footer Format:
Homer Cleon Department of Political Science Dondeck University 100 East 100th Street New York, New York 10022 USA
Send Articles, Commentary, and Book Reviews to:
International Journal on World Peace 3600 Labore Road, Suite 1 Saint Paul, MN 55110-4144 USA
When in doubt on style, please use the Chicago Manual of Style.
Items can be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org